Monday, January 29, 2007

just one more thing to add to the list of "things i'll never"

bah.

i can't believe the pregnant friend was able to hurt me again. i mean what the hell? i thought i had finally come to terms with it. but no.

this morning i received an e-mail from a mutual friend with this in the e-mail:

I heard from [PF] that you two haven't spoken since we all went out back in December. I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that you are OK.

bah. i can't believe she's spoken to our mutual friends about this. yes, i have told my friends, but none that are actually in contact with her. i figure that circle of friends doesn't need to know that we are not speaking.

then the PF sent me a terse e-mail stating that she meant to include me on this e-mail that announced to all her acquaintances that she is expecting a boy.

yeah, right.
i think she left me off on purpose as it took her a while "to realize" i wasn't on the list.

BAHHHHH.
i really need to get over this.

No comments: