Thursday, February 22, 2007

my stomach has been feeling a bit dodgy as well

so PF e-mailed me a novel on tuesday morning extending an "olive branch of sorts." it has the same tone she used in her original e-mail to me in december...as if she was lecturing a child.


homey don't play that.



she basically wants me to state whether or not i want to remain friends. as one (or two?) friend said, should friendship be this hard?

on the one hand we have been friends for something ridiculous like 11 years and i should make an effort to remain friendly with her.

on the other hand, even doormat me can only take so much patronizing crap from people before i pull away.


so i'm sending her an e-mail at the end of the day (i really can't wait that much longer) stating my indecision.

this will not make her happy.
but as i'm (slowly) learning, i need to start worrying about my own happiness.

1 comment:

DCSportsChick said...

You've been friends for 11 years; so what? If that's the only thing keeping you from making a decision, that just isn't enough. People and situations change; it happens. That's my humble opinion as your friend for 12 years.