Friday, February 9, 2007

sitemeter whore

seriously.

i totally ::heart:: sitemeter.

i check it frequently throughout the day. not because i get a zillion hits, but because i'm nosy and what to know who's been on my site and what they did while they were there.

because of my nosiness, i know that PF still checks my other blog EVERY work day. the day she told me that she was having a boy, she checked my blog FOUR times. i know what she was looking for, she wanted to know if i was going to post about it.

probably so she can send me another angry letter about her privacy.

is it wrong to be so childish?
probably.

do i care?
not really.

2 comments:

DCSportsChick said...

Bwah! That's funny. SHE's the one being childish if she really thought you would post about it.

vixen said...

i like to think that i'm slightly better than a dog and learn from my mistakes.

what's really awesome is that she has no idea that i know she checks.